Investor FAQs

Show all
How do I join Owens & Minor, Inc.'s Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?

Both new investors as well as existing registered holders of O&M Common Stock are eligible to enroll in the Plan. Upon enrollment in the Plan and if you choose to reinvest paid cash dividends, reinvestment of dividends will commence on the next cash dividend payment date, provided authorization is received before the dividend record date (approximately 14 days prior to the dividend payment date). Any authorization received after the dividend record date may delay the reinvestment of dividends until the following dividend payment date.

When are shares purchased for the Plan?

The "Investment Date" for the reinvestment of paid cash dividends will be on the cash dividend payment date, when dividends are paid, or a date as soon as practicable thereafter. Optional cash investments will occur at least weekly depending on the number of shares being purchased and the then current trading volume of the O&M common stock.

When will I receive a statement?

Each participant in the Plan, who chooses to reinvest their dividends, will receive a statement of his or her account from the transfer agent as soon as practicable after each Plan account transaction. In addition, each Plan participant will be entitled to receive copies of O&M's annual reports to shareholders, proxy statements and other communications sent to shareholders.

Can I join the Plan without owning Owens & Minor stock?

Yes. New investors can make their initial purchase of O&M common stock directly through the Plan. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $10 for each new Plan account established. The minimum initial investment amount is $200, the maximum investment per transaction is $10,000 and the maximum annual aggregate investment amount is $120,000 per Plan account per calendar year.

Where do I send optional cash investments?

Owens & Minor, Inc.
c/o Computershare Shareowner Services
Investment Care Department
P.O. Box 358015
Pittsburgh, PA 15252-8015

How do I contact Computershare Shareowner Services?
Computershare Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
By Overnight Delivery to: 
Computershare Shareowner Services
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
Toll-free: 866-252-0358
(Inside the U.S. and Canada)
(Outside the U.S. and Canada)
What role does Computershare Shareowner Services play?

Computershare Shareowner Services is Owens & Minor, Inc.'s transfer agent. The representatives from the bank answer questions from shareholders and maintain shareholder records.

I receive two or more statements. How can I consolidate them into one?

Look at the name on each statement. If each name is spelled differently, your stock certificates are registered in different names. Correct this information by contacting the Computershare Shareowner Services for directions to change a name on a certificate.

Can I send Computershare Shareowner Services my stock certificates?

Yes. If you own shares of O&M common stock in certificate form you may elect to deposit the shares represented by such certificates into book-entry form with the Bank. Please contact the Bank for more details on this free service.

Can I have my dividends sent to my checking/savings account?

Yes. Contact Computershare Shareowner Services and they can send you the necessary forms to set up your account for Automatic Deposit of Dividends.

IR Contact

Alex Jost, CPA
Director, Investor Relations